Our Place Augusta
Make 'Our Place Augusta' your place in Augusta
Comfortable, clean and friendly hosted fully self contained accommodation - caters for singles, couples or groups up to 9 - walking distance to town, river and ocean
Rooms on Offer
Queen & Futon Room with Ensuite
Overflow room to cater for larger groups of guests. Spacious room with large ensuite has bar fridge, TV, queen bed, and double futon suitable for one adult or two small children
Queen Room with View
Spacious room with queen bed, table and chairs, large built in robe and views to garden and the ocean. Access to kitchen/dining and lounge area with TV. Shared bathroom and toilet.
Our Place Augusta is For Sale
It’s time to enjoy the good life!
It won’t be easy to click out of holiday mode in this functional, generously proportioned home with river and ocean views, located a 10-minute stroll to the water’s edge.
The floor plan encompasses five large bedrooms, four bathrooms / ensuites and an open kitchen with ample bench space that flows through to the spacious living and dining area with floor to ceiling glass opening out onto the balcony where you can sit for hours enjoying the view. Off the main entrance and kitchen is a north facing patio providing another space to entertain guests. Imagine reading on the balcony, pulling your head up to gaze at the ocean view. After taking in the gorgeous colours of the post sunset sky move out to the undercover patio to cook a BBQ of fresh local produce washed down with a glass of Margaret River wine. City stress will be a distance memory.
This home features a fully self-contained private granny flat that boasts a full-size kitchen, large living/dining area and bedroom complete with ensuite and walk-in-robe. The four-car garage and workshop area provide abundant space and a blank canvas – a place for a home business, tinkering, a gym or storage.
Features & Floor Plan
- 5 Large bedrooms with walk-in robes / build in wardrobes
- 4 Bathrooms / ensuites
- 2 Kitchens with ample bench space
- 2 Spacious living and dining areas
- East facing balcony with river and ocean views
- North facing patio
- Office / Study
- 4 Car garage
- Quiet Street
- Fenced Backyard
- Land size of 765m²
- Solar hot water
- Rain water tank
- This home features a fully self-contained private granny flat that boasts a full-size kitchen, large living/dining area and bedroom complete with ensuite and walk-in-robe.
- The four-car garage and workshop area provide abundant space and a blank canvas – a place for a home business, tinkering, a gym or storage.
- This downstairs space is zoned for commercial use - so could be used as such by a tradesman for a home business (and has been in the past).
- This residence screams ‘optionality’ and can be configured to suit the lifestyle and desires of the new owners.
Location & Nearby Amenities
This property is ideally located between the main street and beach.
- 350 meters to Augusta Primary School (5 minute walk)
- 500 meters to Hardy St Jetty (10 minute walk)
- 600 meters to Hotel (10 minute walk)
- 650 meters to IGA Supermarket (10 minute walk)
- 800 meters to Colourpatch / Seine Bay (15 minute walk)
- 2km to Hospital (5 minute drive)
- 4km to Boat Harbour (5 minute drive)
- 8km to Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse (10 minute drive)
- 10km to Jewel Cave (10 minute drive)
- 20km to Hamelin Bay (20 minute drive)
- 45km to Margaret River (30 minutes)
- 320km to Perth (3 hours 30 minutes)
At present this residence serves as a home and part-time guesthouse - Our Place Augusta
This property is Local Government approved / zoned for commercial use as a Guesthouse or Bed and Breakfast.
This business has huge potential and the ability to generate significant income for the new owners via both current sales channels and expansion options. Current sales channels include:
- Our Place Augusta Website
- Our Place Augusta Facebook Page (261 followers)
- Airbnb Listings (★★★★★ rating)
- Trip Advisor Listings (★★★★ rating, #2 Bed & Breakfast)
With part-time use as a guesthouse Our Place Augusta has created revenue of $25,000 per annum.
With a full-time commitment and focus the revenue can be doubled to $50,000 per annum.
Sale Price: $899,000
Our Place Augusta will be sold via private treaty. Please contact us today to arrange a viewing or get additional details.
m. 0477 173 173
Activities & Attractions
Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
As the tallest lighthouse on mainland Australia and the most south-westerly point on mainland Australia, this is a must see. This is also where two oceans meet (the Indian and Southern Ocean). Jump aboard a tour for a dose of local maritime history.
Meet the Hamelin Bay Stingrays
Meeting the Hamelin Bay sting rays is a highlight of any summertime trip down south to Augusta!
Hamelin Bay is one of the best places in Australia to spot wild sting rays up close. The gentle and friendly, yet completely wild sting ray population that live in the bay are unafraid of people wading in the water and swimming with them.
It is an awesome wild life encounter that costs absolutely nothing, at one of the most beautiful beaches in WA.
Explore the underground crystal wonderland of Jewel Cave.
Jewel Cave is the biggest show cave in Western Australia; comprising three massive chambers. It is also home to one of the longest straw stalactites found in any tourist cave in Australia.
This cave really is the jewel in the crown of the region's limestone caves and is a must.
Cape to Cape Walktrail
We cater for Cape to Cape trekkers. Let us be a part of your adventure as you experience this spectacular walk as a day or part day trek through to the full Dunsborough to Augusta challenge. Get all of the latest information from the local Friends of the Cape to Cape Track website www.capetocapetrack.com.au/
Enjoy a round of golf at the Augusta Hillview Golf Club. Featuring a 18 hole picturesque course with ocean and river views it was established 1957.
Augusta Golf Club run fully by volunteers and is open to private members as well as the public. The club house is only open on club golf days but visitors can go anytime, a an honourary box is at the first tee to pay green fees.
Visitors can hire golf clubs in the town site at the Xtreme Sports Shop located next door to the Caltex Service Station.
Augusta Historical Museum
Open daily from 1pm - 4pm this renowned local museum is manned by volunteers who are proudly aware of Augusta's history that dates from starting point of Matthew Flinders circumnavigation of Australia, first settlement in 1830 as Western Australia's third settlement through its evolving and changing decades up until today. Well worth a visit.