It’s time to enjoy the good life!
It won’t be easy to click out of holiday mode in this functional, generously proportioned home with river and ocean views, located a 10-minute stroll to the water’s edge.
The floor plan encompasses five large bedrooms, four bathrooms / ensuites and an open kitchen with ample bench space that flows through to the spacious living and dining area with floor to ceiling glass opening out onto the balcony where you can sit for hours enjoying the view. Off the main entrance and kitchen is a north facing patio providing another space to entertain guests. Imagine reading on the balcony, pulling your head up to gaze at the ocean view. After taking in the gorgeous colours of the post sunset sky move out to the undercover patio to cook a BBQ of fresh local produce washed down with a glass of Margaret River wine. City stress will be a distance memory.
This home features a fully self-contained private granny flat that boasts a full-size kitchen, large living/dining area and bedroom complete with ensuite and walk-in-robe. The four-car garage and workshop area provide abundant space and a blank canvas – a place for a home business, tinkering, a gym or storage.
Features & Floor Plan
- 5 Large bedrooms with walk-in robes / build in wardrobes
- 4 Bathrooms / ensuites
- 2 Kitchens with ample bench space
- 2 Spacious living and dining areas
- East facing balcony with river and ocean views
- North facing patio
- Office / Study
- 4 Car garage
- Quiet Street
- Fenced Backyard
- Land size of 765m²
- Solar hot water
- Rain water tank
- This home features a fully self-contained private granny flat that boasts a full-size kitchen, large living/dining area and bedroom complete with ensuite and walk-in-robe.
- The four-car garage and workshop area provide abundant space and a blank canvas – a place for a home business, tinkering, a gym or storage.
- This downstairs space is zoned for commercial use - so could be used as such by a tradesman for a home business (and has been in the past).
- This residence screams ‘optionality’ and can be configured to suit the lifestyle and desires of the new owners.
At present this residence serves as a home and part-time guesthouse - Our Place Augusta
This property is Local Government approved / zoned for commercial use as a Guesthouse or Bed and Breakfast.
This business has huge potential and the ability to generate significant income for the new owners via both current sales channels and expansion options. Current sales channels include:
- Our Place Augusta Website
- Our Place Augusta Facebook Page (261 followers)
- Airbnb Listings (★★★★★ rating)
- Trip Advisor Listings (★★★★ rating, #2 Bed & Breakfast)
With part-time use as a guesthouse Our Place Augusta has created revenue of $25,000 per annum.
With a full-time commitment and focus the revenue can be doubled to $50,000 per annum.
Location & Nearby Amenities
This property is ideally located between the main street and beach.
- 350 meters to Augusta Primary School (5 minute walk)
- 500 meters to Hardy St Jetty (10 minute walk)
- 600 meters to Hotel (10 minute walk)
- 650 meters to IGA Supermarket (10 minute walk)
- 800 meters to Colourpatch / Seine Bay (15 minute walk)
- 2km to Hospital (5 minute drive)
- 4km to Boat Harbour (5 minute drive)
- 8km to Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse (10 minute drive)
- 10km to Jewel Cave (10 minute drive)
- 20km to Hamelin Bay (20 minute drive)
- 45km to Margaret River (30 minutes)
- 320km to Perth (3 hours 30 minutes)
Sale Price: $899,000
Our Place Augusta will be sold via private treaty. Please contact us today to arrange a viewing or get additional details.
m. 0477 173 173